We Are Hiring – Communications Executive
This is a new and exciting digital marketing opportunity to join a fast-growing consultancy team based in Leeds. The role is wide-reaching, as far as your skills will take you…then we will challenge you to go further. You will be part of a highly functional and interactive team, where your ideas are invited, our experience is shared and creativity is encouraged.
What we are looking for:
Our overarching marketing objective is to increase our brand awareness and build loyalty amongst Change specialists. As a Communications Executive, you will be tasked with:
- Creating, developing, and monitoring all Perform Partners communication; including but not specific to press, social media, monthly newsletters, and insight articles.
- Establishing, nurturing, and managing social communities of professionals with IT and digital skills; across LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter.
- Researching, designing, and publishing social content in line with our communications calendar.
- Proactively scheduling social content via Hootsuite.
- Monitoring and maintaining company platforms and portals such as Glassdoor, Google My Business, Spotify, and AWS.
- Support with website monitoring and maintenance; including SEO optimisation through content creation, keyword research, and how we can make our presence resonate louder.
- Creating and releasing monthly newsletters for established communities through HubSpot.
- Weekly reporting of content engagement offering suggestions for future content creation; across social platforms and website.
- Consistently suggesting and developing online strategies and communications.
- Support and part-take in the video, motion graphic, and audio content creation; including video interviews, team debates, and podcasts.
The successful candidate will have proven experience in:
- Copywriting, design, and visuals creation.
- Professional experience in marketing, PR, or journalism; ideally 1 year.
- Design knowledge and skills using the Adobe Creative Suite; specifically, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign. Advantageous but not obligatory include After Effects, Premiere and Audition.
- Confident using HubSpot.
- Confident with Hootsuite to schedule and broadcast social content.
- Have an interest in IT, analytics, and digital topics.
- Passion for social media, online marketing tools, and a natural interest in searching and monitoring the web for the latest industry trends and topical information.
- Proactively keep abreast of developments within our industry.
- Confident communicating and influencing at a senior level.
- Confident speaker and presenter.
- Strong time management and prioritisation skills.
- Strong written English language skills.
- Confident working with third-party agencies, customers, associates, press, and suppliers.
- Confident working virtually using multiple video conferencing platforms.
Degree or professional qualification educated (ideally English Literature, Marketing, PR, or Journalism).
Basic PC and Mac skills including Microsoft Word and Excel.
Adobe Creative Suite; specifically, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Premiere, and Audition.
Ask a question:
If you have a question, don’t hesitate to get in touch. Please be sure to reference the role your question is in relation to. Contact us here.
How to Apply:
If you feel this role is right for you, please apply by completing and submitting the form below.
For more job opportunities and information on what it’s like to work at Perform Partners, visit our Careers page.