We are hiring a Consultant Project Manager to join our Leeds team.
Our mission is to work in close partnership with our customers by offering the best project leadership and analysis service to enable them to achieve and deliver their business goals.
At Perform Partners we all have an entrepreneurial mindset, we are experts in our fields but also have the aptitude to step out of that box to assist others to get the best job done. We deliver quality outcomes for our customers not as individuals but as a team. Always.
Our core product is our people, we provide the best training and diverse experiences to maximise your development and achieve your potential, keeping you highly motivated and enjoying what you do.
We put the Customer at the heart of everything we do, going above and beyond to exceed our customer’s expectations. We embrace the customers’ culture and ways of working, and what drives them, enabling us to fully understand where our delivery fully realises all positive customer outcomes.
Ability to work in UK, both remote or on customer sites when required.
As part of the Project Delivery function, we expect:
- Project Manager – Minimum of 2 years’ demonstratable experience as a Project Manager, preferably B2B.
- Senior Project Manager- Minimum 5 years demonstratable experience as Project Manager with line management experience
- Set and Manage project goals aligned to customer needs
- Customer alignment – Ability to understand your customers motivations.
- Customer Champion – Customer focussed and aligned to customers business goals
- Risk and Issue Management using recognised techniques and standards.
- Strong planning and delivery execution skills.
- Ability to adapt and be effective to changing situations.
- Excellent experience in SDLC Methodologies, Agile, SCRUM, SDLC / Waterfall.
- Ability to keep team focussed on customer deliverables to achieve positive outcomes.
- Be part of a team and able to lead a team.
- Commercial and business acumen, ability to attune to customers priorities.
- Strong delivery competency and experience in latest delivery techniques.
- Clear, effective management of delivery expectations to multiple stakeholders.
- Excellent reporting skills.
- Experience of understanding complex information to convey concise communication to non-technical stakeholders without jargon.
- Proven ability to set milestones and deliver successful customer outcomes.
- Ability to matrix manage remote teams.
- Self-motivated, able to work without supervision.
- Provide valuable input to establish and expand project delivery policies, methods and practices across peer group and wider business.
- Experience of any Cloud, CX / UX focussed projects desirable but not essential.
For more job opportunities and information on what it’s like to work at Perform Partners, visit our Careers page.