We are hiring a Consultant Project Manager to join our Leeds team.
We put the Customer at the heart of everything we do, going above and beyond to exceed our customer’s expectations. We embrace the customers’ culture and ways of working, and what drives them, enabling us to fully understand where our delivery fully realises all positive customer outcomes.
As part of the Project Delivery function, we expect:
- Project Manager – Minimum of 2 years’ demonstratable experience as a Project Manager, preferably B2B.
- Senior Project Manager- Minimum 5 years demonstratable experience as Project Manager with line management experience
- Set and Manage project goals aligned to customer needs
- Customer alignment – Ability to understand your customers motivations.
- Customer Champion – Customer focussed and aligned to customers business goals
- Risk and Issue Management using recognised techniques and standards.
- Strong planning and delivery execution skills.
- Ability to adapt and be effective to changing situations.
- Excellent experience in SDLC Methodologies, Agile, SCRUM, SDLC / Waterfall.
- Ability to keep team focussed on customer deliverables to achieve positive outcomes.
- Be part of a team and able to lead a team.
- Commercial and business acumen, ability to attune to customers priorities.
- Strong delivery competency and experience in latest delivery techniques.
- Clear, effective management of delivery expectations to multiple stakeholders.
- Excellent reporting skills.
- Experience of understanding complex information to convey concise communication to non-technical stakeholders without jargon.
- Proven ability to set milestones and deliver successful customer outcomes.
- Ability to matrix manage remote teams.
- Self-motivated, able to work without supervision.
- Provide valuable input to establish and expand project delivery policies, methods and practices across peer group and wider business.
- Experience of any Cloud, CX / UX focussed projects desirable but not essential.
- Ability to work in UK, both remote or on customer sites when required.
Competitive salary and desirable benefits package. See our full benefits package here: Perform Partners Benefits Package.
Leeds – Flexible working arrangements with the requirement to work from one of the Perform Partners offices in Leeds City Centre & Horsforth when required. Travel to and occasional working from a designated customer or prospective customers’ place of business may also be required.
Ask a question:
If you have a question, don’t hesitate to get in touch. Please be sure to reference the role your question is in relation to. Contact us here.
How to apply:
Complete and submit the form below:
For more job opportunities and information on what it’s like to work at Perform Partners, visit our Careers page.