We are hiring a Business Analyst.
We put the Customer at the heart of everything we do, going above and beyond to exceed our customer’s expectations. We embrace the customers’ culture and ways of working, and what drives them, enabling us to fully understand where our delivery fully realises all positive customer outcomes.
As part of the Business Analysis function we expect:
- Minimum of 2 years’ demonstratable experience as a Business Analyst or Senior Business Analyst.
- Minimum of 2 years’ demonstratable experience as a Data Analyst or Senior Data Analyst.
- Experience with the latest data or business analysis techniques and approaches.
- Scope capture.
- Experience of ‘As is’ , ‘to be’ analysis.
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Excellent experience in SDLC Methodologies, Agile, SCRUM, SDLC / Waterfall.
- Leadership capability and/or experience.
- Effective and valuable team working, on-site or remote.
- Independent thinker.
- Strong competency and evidence in the latest business and/or data analysis tooling
- Effectively and clearly manage the expectations of multiple stakeholders.
- Excellent problem-solving.
- Experience of understanding complex information and techniques to convey concise communication to non-technical stakeholders without jargon.
- Manipulating and formatting large sums of data.
- Excellent reporting and report creation – tailor to customer needs
- Experience solving analytical problems using a quantitative approach.
- Experience with BI reporting tools.
- Evidence of working for a third-party customer desirable but not essential.
Competitive salary and desirable benefits package. See our full benefits package here: Perform Partners Benefits Package.
Leeds – flexibility with remote working.
Ask a question:
If you have a question, don’t hesitate to get in touch. Please be sure to reference the role your question is in relation to. Contact us here.
How to apply:
Complete and submit the form below:
For more job opportunities and information on what it’s like to work at Perform Partners, visit our Careers page.