We are hiring a Business Analyst.
As part of the Data & Business Analysis function we expect:
- Minimum of 2 years’ demonstratable experience as a Business Analyst or Senior Business Analyst.
- Minimum of 2 years’ demonstratable experience as a Data Analyst or Senior Data Analyst.
- Experience with the latest data or business analysis techniques and approaches.
- Scope capture.
- Experience of ‘As is’ , ‘to be’ analysis.
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Excellent experience in SDLC Methodologies, Agile, SCRUM, SDLC / Waterfall.
- Leadership capability and/or experience.
- Effective and valuable team working, on-site or remote.
- Independent thinker.
- Strong competency and evidence in the latest business and/or data analysis tooling
- Effectively and clearly manage the expectations of multiple stakeholders.
- Excellent problem-solving.
- Experience of understanding complex information and techniques to convey concise communication to non-technical stakeholders without jargon.
- Manipulating and formatting large sums of data.
- Excellent reporting and report creation – tailor to customer needs
- Experience solving analytical problems using a quantitative approach.
- Experience with BI reporting tools.
- Evidence of working for a third-party customer desirable but not essential.
For more job opportunities and information on what it’s like to work at Perform Partners, visit our Careers page.